You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Junior Software Developer
Junior Software Developer
Location : Dfw Airport , Texas , United States
Contract type : Permanent
Contract duration : Full-time
Required degree : Bachelor's Degree
Required experience : More than 3 years
Apply with one click Any questions ?
The software developer develops specifications for moderately complex software programming applications and modifies/maintains the existing software using VB.NET. This role develops, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized. This position participates in design and coding activities with other team members. The junior software developer will also meet data needs of multiple departments and database development/maintenance for activities pertaining to the company's computer and internal network systems.
• Learn codebase using primarily VB.NET and utilizing Visual Studio 2010-2019, Azure DevOps, Git, .NET Framework 3.5 and later, ADO.NET
• Knowledge of mobile device frameworks, primarily Xamarin
• Work on small bug fixes and in tandem with other developers on larger projects
• Documentation of workflows, processes and other documents as needed
• Troubleshoot, maintain, monitor and provide support for existing systems
• Familiarity with SQL Server and SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio)
• Some experience in unit testing.
• Ability to successfully work directly with business end users
• Creative problem-solving ability, allowing the individual to identify solid solutions to challenging business issues.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
• A passion for success and willingness to go above and beyond to accomplish goals.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Technical Capacity.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Time Management.
What we are looking for
• You're always learning and evolving (Webinars, company provided web learning, certifications)
• Helpful and caring – Putting yourself out there for end users in need
• Sponges - absorb it all in and elevate us to the next level
• Team effort – we collaborate and communicate and succeed as a team and have lunch together!
• Family tight knit workplace where we all know one another, work and have fun together
• Game room and gym to take breaks and stress relief to reshape focus
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Required Education and Experience
• B.S. in computer science or equivalent on-the-job experience.
• 1+ years of relevant software development experience in VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Xamarin
• 1+ years in Azure DevOps, or similar
• 1+ years in Agile
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Specificity of the job
No travel is expected for this position.
Locate your future workplace
3051 W Airfield Drive, Suite 100TX 75261
Texas United States
Safran is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
- .Net Framework
- Agile Methodology
- Asp.Net Core
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g8d0bxk
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.