To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- Vaco - Orange County
- Phone: 949-265-8526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Administrator - Deltek Required
Vaco Staffing • Anaheim, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Accounting Professionals-don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle!
Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for accounting professionals. Our clients have immediate opportunities for Accounting Administrators; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with accounting managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in accounting as an AP Coordinator, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As an Accounting Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Process all accounts payable.
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monitoring Corporate loans
- Process accounts receivable
- Prepare weekly balance report
- Enter weekly payroll entries
- Enter journal entries as needed
- Credit memos
- Participate in annual audits, contract renewals and other Administrative tasks.
- Prepare draft invoices and/or distribute billing review reports monthly.
- Provide copies of invoices, contracts, or statements if requested by project manager.
- Prepare credits and rebills as needed.
- Finalize and file invoices.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in Accounting
- Working knowledge of Deltek Software required