To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Covina, CA 91790
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant Job in West Covina, CA
AJILON • West Covina, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB SUMMARY: The Executive Recruiter role is responsible for utilizing market knowledge and activity to develop business opportunities for providing Direct-Hire staffing solutions in primarily accounting and finance areas.
- Responsible for Direct-Hire recruiting
- Target business opportunities, recognizing change, and anticipating needs in the business
- Use all “sales tools” in order to conduct sales calls and effectively follow up
- Screen technical skills, geographic intent and availability of candidates
- Research and develops recruiting leads
- Maintain a database of key contacts
- Call candidates on search lists for open job requirements
- Receive and process resumes from candidates responding to advertisements / job postings
- Document client and applicant contact and activity in the computer database
- Work with branch personnel to ensure goals are met
- Follow up with all new clients before starts or within one week of starts
- Explain terms and conditions
- Brief and de-brief clients and candidates
- Interface with other Finance and Office business lines to create cross-selling opportunities
Actively participates in a minimum of one professional/community board and is an active member of at least two other associations
Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Related Field preferred
- Two years experience in accounting, sales or business environment desired
- Relevant employment industry or HR experience helpful
- Strong computer proficiency required; Proficient with Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations
- Able to effectively interact with clients and provide excellent customer service
- Strong Entrepreneurial spirits (self-starter)
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.