Our client, a well-established and growing company providing quality consumer products for customers around the world, is looking to hire a QA Associate.
Salary/Hourly Rate: DOE
Position Overview: The QA Associate will work the day shift position (8 am to 5:30 pm), They will work in the QA / Compliance Department in a distribution center and set-up to perform QA work.
Responsibilities of the QA Associate:
- Review batch records from production on in-process and finished products
- Assist in internal audits and relevant follow up
- Assist in basic response to quality investigations, root cause analysis
- Review CoA and identify discrepancies
- Assist in checking / inspecting products referencing guidelines
- Document all findings in database
Qualifications for the QA Associate:
- Related QA experience in regulated environments
- Writing skills is highly essential
- Organized; good computer skills essential
- BS / Associate Degree or equivalent level
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits provided by client
The post URL blocked - click to apply appeared first on URL blocked - click to apply.
Provide Analytic Support