Cloud Computing AnalystCompensation:
As a Cloud Computing Developer, you will implement strategic designs and requirements on modules of existing or new systems. The Cloud Computing Developer is essential to guiding and mentoring other developers in developing code and workflow procedures, as well as conducting code reviews. The Cloud Computing Developer position is responsible for performing general application development activities, including unit testing and technical documentation. This role must work well with others in an agile environment with daily scrums and sprints.
• Be part of a team responsible for design and development of platform components of the next generation platform
• Execute strategic plans to move from on-premise to the cloud (Azure preferred)
• Participate in collaborative software and system design and development of the new platform
• Explore and evaluate new ideas and technologies
• Be a mentor and role model to less experienced developers
• Strong Knowledge of OOP design and patterns
• 5+ years of experience developing with modern C#, Visual Studio, SQL 2012+
• Strong knowledge of Core, Web MVC, Cloud Services
• Experience developing high-throughput or high-volume applications/APIs
• Strong knowledge in Micro Services Architecture
• Experience using DevOps: Appreciates the CI and CD model
• Familiar with agile development practices
• 2 years development experience with at least one NoSQL database development (CosmoDB preferred)
• Experience in building self-contained applications using Docker Kubernetes
• Experience with Angular JS and jQuery
If you are interested in this position, feel free to reach out directly to Cara Hernandez. By phone Phone number blocked - click to apply
or by email Email blocked - click to apply
Cloud Computing, C# - Sharp, C Sharp Programming (C#), Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL, Cloud Technologies
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Scrum (Software Development)