To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doral, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst IAM
Kforce Technology • Doral, FL
Posted 29 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Analyst IAM in Doral, Florida (FL). Basic Purpose: The Business Analyst is the liaison between the business organization and the Global Information Security and Compliance (GISCS) organization of the client & plc. The Business Analyst will work closely with GISCS and the business stakeholders, primarily, but not exclusively, for GISCS projects. The individual will use a spectrum of business and technical skills to identify, document and structure functional and non-functional requirements for projects and special initiatives. The person must be able to discuss requirements with business team members and translate them into technical security requirements. The business analyst will also work with developers, architects and support the delivery of the requirements throughout the life-cycle of the project. The person will meet agreed-upon deadlines and perform other duties as assigned; always, successfully managing multiple endeavors. The Business Analyst will be responsible for leading the design and review of test cases and process change requests. The individual should demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills. The Business Analyst is primarily responsible for:
- Gathering and understanding business processes/user requirements, and shaping them with the business so that functional requirements can be defined
- Communicating detailed requirements and business rules through user stories, use cases and other supporting documentation
- Engage with business users and application teams to gather functional requirements and reporting needs
- Documenting existing processes and to be processes
- Collaborating with solution architects, vendors and other members of GISCS
- Defining test procedures and assist during user acceptance testing
- Perform first level of end user testing
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related area is required; An advanced degree is desirable as well as certification in Business Analysis (CBAP)
- The candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in systems analysis or similar experience delivering software requirements and technical specifications in an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider
- Business Analysis or similar experience - 3-5 years minimum
- Must have excellent customer engagement skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and collaboration skills are paramount to the success of the Analyst
- Strong organization skills with the ability to deal with multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Must have experience of 1 or more software delivery methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum)
- Having experience working on a large-scale project/program implementing software and process solutions
- Modeling and understanding of solution architecture is desirable
- Experience with Identity Access Systems; Prefer SailPoint experience
- Background in Information Security will be considered a plus
- Experience in Business Process Mapping with a major software solution is a plus
- Basic project management skills are desirable
- Travel opportunities may present itself, including working aboard, therefore having a valid passport
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship