As one of the nation’s premier minority-owned companies, we are a high performance provider of business process solutions, facilities management and infrastructure support services to government and commercial markets.
Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment. May perform one or more of the following:
• Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
• Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
• Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
• Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
• Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff as mentor
• Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff as mentor
• Schedules work to ensure accurate phone coverage; monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems
• Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• All other duties as assigned
We proactively offer employment and advancement opportunities for individuals from all backgrounds. By engaging in a diverse workforce and using a diverse groups of suppliers, we position ourselves to successfully compete in a 21st Century global economy.