At Primo Water Corporation, we believe in creating healthier lives, healthier communities, and a healthier planet--that's the One Primo Way. Our associates have created a rich and proud legacy that goes back well over 100 years, and today, we are a global team across 21 countries. We believe investing in our associates is vital--we are empowering our teams to embrace diversity of thought, solve problems faster, and create innovative solutions that meet our customers' needs now and into the future. We are One Primo Team unified by a common purpose: Inspiring healthier lives through Water Your Way.
Primo invests in the whole person so that you can build your future along with ours. We are looking for qualified candidates ready to make a splash and dive headfirst into our One Primo Team!
* The LNE Operator position is responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance and refurbishing of all electrical and non-electrical equipment in compliance with company procedures and standards.
* Troubleshoot and repair different types of equipment as required.
* Perform operational checks and sanitation required on all equipment.
* Sanitize and package units per company procedures and standards.
* Work effectively in a team environment with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality and company safety standards.
* Maintain clean, orderly warehouse and loading areas.
* Participate in daily inventory activities including cycle counts.
* Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills desired.
* Ability to use proper tools as provided.
* Good verbal and writing communication skills.
* Physically able to safely lift up to 75 pounds.
* Able to work flexible, extended hours and weekends as need.
* Some Forklift experience preferred.
- Electrical Installation Work
- Forklift Truck
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Occupational Safety And Health