GDIT is looking for a Service Engineer II that holds TS/SCI with Poly clearance for a position located in Redmond, WA. GDIT has partnered with Microsoft in support of Microsoft’s OneGov Operations Center Support (OCS) that provides end-to-end operational support for the Azure core and Office365 platform. Operational support is comprised of three teams: Livesite, Network Management, and Customer Reported Incidents. These teams span across various product groups, including Azure, Active Directory (AAD), and Office365 .The services will be operated from two Microsoft OCS's in Redmond, WA and Reston, VA, with the penultimate goal of supporting all US Government environments from the same OCS.
GDIT will fund relocation expenses for those wishing to relocate to the area. A hidden gem situated right outside of Seattle, Redmond is a beautiful area to live full of outdoor activities, parks, trails, wineries and breweries.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrated experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex services or distributed systems
- Working knowledge of enterprise network gear including routers, switches, and load balancers
- Working knowledge of enterprise routing protocols and IP subnetting
- Experience using common diagnostic tools like Netmon, WinDBG, and Wireshark
- Experience with PowerShell, SQL, and Python scripting
- Able to diagnose and mitigate faults
- Able to identify and drive recovery levers with feature teams
- Able to communicate effectively through written and oral English
- Able to interact with external customers & partners on behalf of Microsoft
- Ability to perform work under continuous deadline pressure
- Ability to identify and script automatable problems, perform work with efficiency in mind
- BS or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience, or MS + 0 yrs experience
- Hold active TS/SCI with Poly as defined by Clearance Requirements section
- 2-4 years of experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex online services
- Must be open to shift work as 24/7 support is needed
*Relocation assistance provided*
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Windows Power Shell