To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Support Manager
Worldpay 2018 • San Francisco, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Central to our value proposition is the flawless support that we provide to our key corporate customers. Our Corporate Support Managers help these businesses manage their day to day queries, build great relationships and uncover opportunities to add true service value.
You will be dealing with a variety of Tier 2 customer queries, delivering outstanding customer service over the phone, email, web chat, and on occasions in a face to face capacity. You will provide proactive and knowledgeable support, acting as a single point of contact for a designated portfolio of corporate clients and a key ambassador for Worldpay. Our clients can trust they're in the right hands at Worldpay.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Manage non-commercial Tier 2 customer queries and issues to successful resolution. This could involve engaging internal or external stakeholders where necessary to resolve a range of standard and complex issues. You will keep the customer informed on progress through to resolution via timely updates and use your personal relationship with the customer to prioritise and manage case workloads.
- Work as part of the Customer Account Team. You will attend and actively participate in Account Team Meetings. You may also attend a variety of meetings face to face or via video link. You will also attend and contribute to meetings with other internal stakeholders to support and improve the customer journey, including Ops Finance, Product, and Delivery.
- Customer education. You will work proactively with customers to educate them on a range of topics including using and navigating Worldpay's portals, reports, reconciliation, and risk tools. You will ensure customers understand any business impacting changes and what it means to the customer.
- Improve the customer experience. You will proactively work to identify opportunities to improve the customer journey / experience. You will assess root cause of issues, produce change requests, review and improve process, and feed back to other business areas ways in which processes can be improved. CSMs, working with Team Managers and Relationship Management, will also review customer feedback to event-driven Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSAT) and work with customers to understand their pain points and priorities for improvement.
- 2+ years' experience of working within a B2B customer facing environment --
- Experience of managing operational customer relationships
- Clear and positive communication, both written and verbal, in English
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Windows and Office, and common web browser settings and configuration (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari)
- Self-starter, self-directed, willingness to present to clients and represent the team to multiple stakeholders
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.