URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
6800 Federal Blvd., Lemon Grove, CA 91945
Automotive Sales Consultant
Lemon Grove, California has been a part of America's culture for well over 100 years, and its rich history is still celebrated to this day. At our dealership we pride ourselves on serving the surrounding areas of San Diego including La Mesa, La Presa, Paradise Hills, Rolando and Encanto. Lemon Grove is for people of all ages.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
At Larry H. Miller Toyota Lemon Grove sales are booming and we are hiring now for Sales Consultants to keep up with consumer demand for new and used vehicles! Do you want to start a career where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded?
- Excellent income potential
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- We train the right candidates for the exciting field of auto sales!
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot
- Communicate with customers to identify their needs for a new or used vehicle
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Perform test drives; present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Complete all paperwork
- Close the deal and deliver vehicle to customer
- Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
- Follow-up with customer
- Answer sales calls and respond to internet inquiries
- Meet daily phone and email quota
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Consultant:
1 year of experience in an auto sales facility is preferred but sales experience in other industries will be considered. Prior automotive sales experience is not necessary. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a big PLUS!
- Resume must be uploaded
- Motivation to be successful
- Great customer service skills
- Be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer and phone skills (Internet, CRM, VinSolutions, Autotrader)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Self-starter and ability to be a great team player
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.