ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
Provide advanced technical system knowledge and support for Oracle Cloud HCM, acting as the internal technical Subject Matter Expert (SME). This includes understanding business requirements and leading application design, configuration/development, testing, and advanced end-user support. Provide technical support and demonstrate a solid understanding of the oracle solutions architecture, tables, data flows, and how they relate to the supported business applications. Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
Core responsibilities of the role include:
- A role in the global implementation and support of Oracle HCM; transitioning to a global technical lead role within the company for the deployment and support of HCM solutions.
- Assist in the development and configuration of the Oracle Cloud HCM solutions across several areas including recruiting, on-boarding/off-boarding, performance management, compensation, learning.
- Administer the HCM design and configuration, building integrations, data conversions, Fast Formulas, Reports and Extensions. Manage data integration and security with extended (PaaS – ‘Platform as a Service’) applications based on needs.
- Work with third party systems and vendors that require integration with Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Manage and own the process to design and coordinate with source systems on data cleansing and conversion activities.
- Design, develop, and support solutions using Oracle Workflows, Forms, and Personalization.
- Recommend and advise when and how to use which Oracle Cloud tool for reporting, integrations and data conversions.
- Support user roles that ensure needed controls and segregation of duties.
- Support Security configuration for Integration Testing and beyond.
- Provide production and ad-hoc reporting and interface solutions to complex query needs of the business using a variety of reporting tools.
- Analyze incoming requirements for impact on the rest of the system (conflicts, integrity, risks) and user experience; develop and configure applications to enable desired processes and outcomes
- Resolve technical problems of supported applications.
- Engaging Oracle Support and other technical resources to research and resolve issues.
- Support testing of patch/upgrade, reports, new configurations, and workflows. Perform regression testing during Oracle Releases.
- Lead technical unit testing efforts.
- Provide Tier 1, 2 and 3 support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Actively engage with Architects and functional staff to ensure ideal design of systems.
The position requires technical knowledge of Oracle Cloud HCM modules, along with a very good technical understanding of the Oracle Cloud related modules. Areas in scope include: recruiting, on-boarding/off-boarding, performance management, compensation, learning.
Required experiences and competencies include:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience with Oracle HCM modules, especially the Cloud version, as a technical systems analyst/developer.
- 4+ years’ experience in building software using SQL and Java, within an Oracle environment.
- Expert in Oracle backend technologies.
- Experience in a DevOps agile development environment.
- Knowledge of the underlying Oracle HCM tables & data structures, integration points and technology processes are critical to success in this role.
- Strong analytical skills with proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Detail oriented, with ability to work and drive tasks independently.
- Able to work in a team environment with experience working on high impact cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with teams in multiple countries.
- Ability to travel, up to 30%
- Continuously improve our commitment to excellence in Environmental, Health, Safety and Security performance
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Team oriented.
- Good quality service attitude and approach.
- Good internal customer focus.
- Ability to think laterally and logically.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
'ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society'
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the FMLA Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
Platform As A Services