Nathan Adelson Hospice is seeking an RN Case Managers. This position is field based providing patient care in home, mileage reimbursement is provided.
Shift: Per Diem/ On call and Full Time Monday-Friday
Position Summary: Registered Nurse
The Registered Nurse provides outstanding patient care based upon the nursing process; assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Oversees and guides employees that are under his/her supervision including LPNs and CNAs. Actively supports and promotes the hospice’s philosophy and mission statement.
Education and Experience:
• Graduate of a school of Nursing.
• Hospice and/or home health experience preferred.
Required Licensure and Certification:
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada.
• Current CPR certification.
• RNs working in Home Care, Admissions or Triage departments must also be a licensed driver and possess an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements and is in good working order. Must maintain a clean driving record.
• Hospice and Palliative Care Certification preferred.