To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV 89503
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IGT • Reno, NV
Posted 19 hours ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
In this position within Cost Accounting you will be responsible for supporting IGT’s growing Global Manufacturing organization.
- Accuracy of P&L and Balance Sheet accounts is a key focus; month-end duties include journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include cost analysis, variance trending and report creation in addition to interaction with personnel responsible for front-end processes.
- This position will provide opportunities to gain broad company knowledge by interfacing with a variety of departments.
- This position requires a person that will be proactive in seeking an integrated solution to inventory challenges and must understand how supply chain flow and manufacturing processes interact with the general ledger.
- The successful candidate must have strong organizational skills, be self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, high-pressure environment.
- BS in Business or Accounting required.
- Minimum of three years of experience in accounting with prior cost accounting experience.
- Strong PC experience with emphasis on spreadsheet applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of general accounting principles and procedures.
- A background investigation and credit check will be conducted.
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion, BPC Oracle and/or Business Warehouse a plus
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint)
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Business oriented, analytical thinker
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.