DaaS Customer Success ManagerLocation:
Remote Position Type:
6-month Contract (Will be extended based on performance) Role Overview
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is an integral member of the Strategic Solutions & Services Managed Services team focused on developing new and expanding current Managed Services customers through a new Managed Services offering.
The CSM helps customers to accelerate their planned ROI for Technology investment, facilitates forward Solutions Planning and improves operational readiness and performance. This role is executed in close alignment with Sales and Service Delivery teams.Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop a clear and concise understanding of the customer needs, strategies, operational maturity and business goals as well as those of the industry in which they function.
- Leverage the acquired knowledge of the customer to ensure enables Customer Success and achieve their Business Outcomes.
- Focus on ensuring customers successfully maximize the value they receive from DaaS solutions through a subscription model.
- Drive adoption and positioning of solutions throughout all stages Plan, Build, and Manage of the Lifecycle inclusive of all offers, leading to appropriate renewal rates and referrals along with the development of new opportunities.
- Facilitate the consumption of Solutions.
- Measure and the report the impact of the offerings currently in place, so that the customer and have a common understanding of the value they are receiving toward achieving their expected outcomes.
- Lead to the expansion of current solutions as new opportunities are identified through an intimate business relationship with the key roles of the customer.
- Proactively qualify, communicate and transition the identified opportunities into Sales.
- Drive the successful introduction of the new solutions based on the customer expected outcomes.
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer ensuring a superior experience.
- Be a trusted advisor to your customer as they drive change into the organization.
- Identify metrics for success, potential roadblocks, and provide recommendations for optimizing the customers environment end user experience
- Deliver regular reports that provide a comprehensive view of device performance, persona experience and optimization opportunities.
- Build and share best practice recommendations and develop content for most common customer business challenges
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/ functionality for their specific business needs
- Advocate for customers internally. Work collaboratively with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to improve the DaaS product and customer experience
- Track ongoing health of customers, and proactively manage escalations to closure
- Deliver presentations on customer ROI in Business reviews, with a focus on increasing customer retention and driving expanded use cases
a. Interlocks with Sales teams to contribute to the on-going Account Strategy and Planning.
b. Builds customer relationships with key executives and staff beyond the traditional Network Engineering and Operations customer organizations
c. Create a full customer profile identifying key business needs and priorities.
d. Function as a Strategic Business Advisor to Customer executives leveraging a strong understanding of the Customers industry benchmarks, challenges, and available best practices.
e. Define a joint services strategy and statement of future requirements in collaboration with delivery and sales teams
f. Build key pre-sales relationships with Account Reps and Solution Architects Aligns Services offers with the people, processes, and tools in support of the customers business strategy and vision.
During Deployment of the Solution
a. In conjunction with the account and Delivery services teams negotiate, document and communicate a governance structure for the account, ensuring all parties (, partner(s), and customer(s)) understand their respective accountabilities within the customer relationship.
Enablement of the Solution
a. Understand the customers changing business environment, and critical needs.
b. Understand the customers business practices/procedures, business drivers, and corporate culture.
c. Understand the customers business vertical, goals, services requirements, and performance expectations.
a. Develops a services blueprint and roadmap in alignment with customer needs and business priorities.
b. Collaborates with customers to maximize the business value from services through continual operational improvements in people, processes, and tools.
c. Align activities to support customer specific KPIs
d. Improve value of services to the customer through focused best practices leverage.
a. Responsible for the aggregation of all reporting from multiple systems in a cohesive, easy to understand format, providing recommendations for optimization of the end users experience, including the reduction of calls, increased resolution times, automation, and other proactive support recommendations.
b. Ensure continued alignment of the Services efforts and objectives with those of the delivery, product and services sales teams.
c. Drive Executive Business Reviews with the customer to ensure services adoption, alignment with customer business needs, and outcomes through the use of metrics. Communicate output with the broader team.
a. Identification and Development of New Business Opportunities.
b. Match customer requirements with strategic offerings
c. Maintain an intimate understanding of major account strategies and products and services, support capabilities and limitations.
- Leverage Opportunities
a. Drive efficiencies End User Computing activities to support expansion opportunity development
b. Drive and innovate new competitive advantages
c. Develop the customer specific roadmap of which services may be offered and in what order - based on the Plan, Build, Manage lifecycle
d. Leverage customer relationships in supportingService and Product Sales
Make use of triggers and analytics
a. Provides value realization of solutions delivered to ensure optimal penetration and identify up-sell opportunities.
b. Identify services expansion opportunities based on customers evolving needs (business requirements, expansion, industry challenges, reductions, proactive vs. reactive needs, etc.)
Identify Pain Points
a. Drives continuous process improvement to achieve customer and business goals
a. Drive the 36 month Services Roadmap for an account using gap analysis and business analysis techniques in collaboration with account Client Director, Account Manager/Executive & Service Delivery Executive
a. Acts as an advisor and advocate for continuous improvement at , the customer, and the partner to achieve business goals and maximize opportunities in partnership with services delivery and sales
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Four years of experience in IT relationship management, project management or Customer Facing account management of multiple customers.
- A minimum of 2 years of management experience in End User Computing.
- A minimum of 1 year of data analytics experience, in a Service Desk or End User Computing environment.
- Executive level communication, consultative and presentation skills are essential.
- A proven track record in business analysis and translating customer needs into a high-level statement of requirements for internal product/service package alignment.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to accurately perceive customer and internal relationships as well as an intense desire to turn negatives into positives on behalf of
- An entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic business view is essential
- Proven track record in contributing to the establishment of new organizations, procedures and offerings
- Process development, consulting or technical services experience required
- Skilled in leadership and influence of virtual, cross-functional teams, with, program management, and quality management experience preferred
- Diversified customer relationship development and interface management
- Skilled at escalation and issue management and managing customer expectations
- Industry certifications a plus (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
Customer Relationship Management