Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
Salary: $50,000 to $55,000 + full benefits and bonus
Location: Denver, Colorado
Job Type: Permanent, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 17:00pm
Start Date: 23rd September / ASAP
Resourcing Group is working in partnership with a global investment management firm in Denver, Colorado.
They are looking to hire an experienced Facilities Coordinator who will provide highly professional and efficient facilities management services to this corporate client.
* Effectively managing vendors and support the facilities management team, conduct walk-throughs and inspections
* Assist in office move management, event planning, conference room booking, purchasing consumables
* Meet and greet guests ensuring your communication is of the highest standards at all times
* Ensure guests are connected with their host and are aware of the safety protocols on site
* Support the business with front of house security, keep accurate records and administration work as required.
* Creates purchase requisitions/orders and process invoices ensuring proper cost center coding.
* Prepare conference rooms, catering and clean up post meetings
* Coordinate meeting room bookings and ensure all requests are included in conference room calendars
* Work with the FM team on service tickets SLAs, administrative support, producing reports and analayzing results
* High School Diploma or GED
* 3 years facilities management experience minimum
* Established network in the FM industry
To apply for this post, please respond to this advert by sending us your most up to date resume or contact Jayde Edgley on Phone number blocked - click to apply or Phone number blocked - click to apply
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Booking (Resource Planning Software)