To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Conyers, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Construction Foreman - Oil, Gas or Water Pipelines
Aegion Corporation • Conyers, GA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a Construction Foreman with Corrosion expeirence.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit web address removed>
- Manage field crew, actively work in the field, and operate specialized installation equipment for execution of cathodic protection installation jobs
- Responsible for keeping construction progress in line with overall project schedule, cost estimate and in conformance with the contract documents
- Review field file with project coordinator to understand job requirements for materials and installation
- Ensure that all required materials and equipment are ready before starting work
- Purchase field materials not stocked by company that are necessary to complete installation
- Schedule subordinates and subcontractors to assist in system installations
- Supervise installation in accordance with job specifications and customer requirements
- Monitor progress of subordinates and subcontractors to ensure satisfactory job completion
- Revise installation plans as necessary to accommodate field conditions
- Collect field data prior to the energization of cathodic protection system
- Prepare accurate dimensioned as-built drawings of installed system components
- Conduct toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
- Train crew members in accordance with company safety practices
- Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
- High School diploma or GED
- NACE CP Tester certification preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Class A CDL preferred
- 2 years field construction and crew management experience required
- Experience working with electricity or as an Electrician
- Experience with cathodic protection installations highly preferred
- Strong crew leadership and mentoring skills
- Must be able to travel overnight during the week and on weekend's as needed
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, paid Overtime, Per Diem, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested