To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- French Camp, CA 95231
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Emergency Room
Maxim Healthcare Services • French Camp, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Start Date: Jun 11, 2019
Shift: 7p-7a, 36 hours/week
Gross Pay: $2583/week
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
- Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
- Other Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current CA RN License.
- Full time Travel Position.
- Two years prior professional nursing experience with one year of recent ER experience.
- Current ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC (per facility requirement).
- Cerner experience preferred.
- Full command of English language, both verbal and written.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PPD or Chest X-ray
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical area(s) in which RN practices
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
- Maxim background screening.
Maxim Travel Advantages
- Local office footprint in major cities across the country.
- Premium pay rates with tax advantage compensation
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Fully furnished, private housing (pets are welcomed)
- Expense reimbursement for travel and state licensure
- Accessible via office phone, email, or text
- Emergency, On-call line, available 24/7
- $500 Refer-A-Friend program
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs