To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
The IMDb Freedive team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth’s most customer centric ad supported premium video service. Our strategy is built on the same pillars as Amazon's Price, Selection, and Convenience. We are a free service with an ever improving catalog of compelling TV, Movies, News, Sports, Weather, and more viewed via a best in class media streaming service where customers can easily discover and enjoy our content. We have learned that customer’s love our ad supported video service so we are looking for an Executive Assistant who can build on our early success by pioneering new ideas and defining our future.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead and to meet tight deadlines, all while juggling multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with leaders is important. A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction seamlessly. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and want to take on varied and exciting new projects and learn new skills. You’ll need to take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups. Exceptional judgment and problem solving skills are a must.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Management of complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion
• Arranging cost effective domestic and international travel including detailed travel itineraries and thoughtful planning
• Manage expense report coordination and submission in a timely fashion
• Work closely with high profile external partners and maintain professional working relationships on behalf of your leadership and team
• Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
• Compile team goals and operational metrics, and gather appropriate inputs from others. Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Manage headcount and recruiting; maintain organizational charts
• Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
• Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support inside and outside of the organization
• Document writing, editing, and readiness
• 2+ years of experience providing support at the executive level
• Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of experience providing support at the executive level
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
• Experienced handling highly confidential information with integrity and discretion
• Experience managing complex calendar and travel schedules with impeccable attention to detail
• Television industry or Advertising experience
• Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business priorities and make decisions on behalf of senior leadership
• Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at a given time and deliver in a timely fashion
• Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work quickly and effectively with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to identify gaps and design and implement processes to simplify
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age