To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a short term fulltime financial administration position for the travel department to fill in on clerical duties during the Concur implementation and go-live period. The responsibilities will include travel system maintenance and reporting, in addition to, 2nd audits of expense reports as well.
Additional Job Requirements:
- The Compensation & HRIS analyst will develop and implement team member compensation programs to help attract, retain, and motivate talent.
- Analyzes company compensation policies in relation to government wage and hour regulations, prevailing rates for similar jobs in comparable industries or geographic areas, and recommends changes as appropriate to establish and maintain competitive rates.
- Analyzes organizational pay practices and makes recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity.
- Complete annual survey submittals.
- Works to ensure accurate job descriptions for positions in organization.
- Conducts job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines and policy.
- Helps implement special compensation programs or incentive systems for all employees or for specific groups to support the organization's objectives.
- Provide system administration support of the HRIS
- Prepare ad-hoc and regular management reports and metrics.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required. Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 5 years of experience in a human resources function with at least 2 years in a compensation and/or HRIS capacity preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with state and federal labor laws and regulations as it relates to compensation
- Must possess knowledge of HRIS