Skilled professional with a hands-on approach when it comes to warehouse and inventory control. The primary functions of this position are to unload and receive incoming merchandise and attend to customers.
- Will require to record amounts of merchandise items received into the warehouse.
- Sort and stock materials or items on shelves or bin locations.
- Place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders.
- Communicates accurately and effectively with other individuals in the department as well as other departments.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers dropping off merchandise.
- The associate will be responsible for timely completion of job functions and producing quality workmanship which meets or exceeds requirements
Staff Matters is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously.
The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com.