Bed Bug Service Specialist
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Batzner, a brand of Rentokil, is apart of a market leader and the second-largest commercial and residential prevention provider in North America. We serve more than 60,000 clients, and we pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands. Our company partners across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Bed Bug Service Specialists do?
Bed Bug Service Specialist inspect and treat bed bugs. They are responsible for communicating with our customers in a courteous manner and leaving their premises and furnishings as clean as when they arrived.
- Perform visual bed bug inspections and treatments when necessary
- Document and complete customers' reports
- Must be able to travel throughout the regional territory
- Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders
- Use OHSA mandated personal protective equipment
- Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and small power tools
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Successfully meet pre-employment background screen
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Personal Protective Equipment