Hiring LPN's for full-time, part-time and PRN positions. Shifts include 7a-3:3 p, 3p-11:3 p and 11p-7:3 a.
Lorien Health Services is a family-owned and operated organization that was founded by and conducts itself based on strong family values. Those values extend to our residents, their family members, and our dedicated employees. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of the people we touch by providing, patient-centered care utilizing the latest in healthcare technology that results in the finest outcomes for our residents.
We offers flexible schedules with every other weekend off rotations making planning personal time a breeze! Excellent staffing ratios facilitate the superior quality of resident care for which Lorien has become known, throughout Maryland
Some perks for working with Lorien include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monthly birthday parties
- Annual anniversary recognition
- Must possess an unencumbered LPN license with the Maryland Board of Nursing authorizing eligibility to work in a Maryland Long-term care facility.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and proper performance of assigned duties
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Conduct and appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Holds a valid MD (GNA, RN, LPN, etc.) license in good standing
- Lorien Health Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified