Do you have a background within Engineering? Are you interested in working at a leading Medical Device company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a top Medical Device company that develops and supplies clinical diagnostics to the pathology market, is actively searching for a Quality Engineer to join its team in Richmond, Illinois. This will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire. They are looking for a Quality Engineer to lead root cause investigations and implementing corrective actions in response to customer complaints using structured problem solving techniques.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Lead technical complaint investigations with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze customer complaint data to identify potential root cause trends and present to cross-functional audiences, including sales, marketing, & engineering personnel.
- Monitor and improve tracking/control systems for complaint handling and MDR reporting using Microsoft Excel or other software applications
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or related Science
- 2+ years of experience within a technical quality role in medical device manufacturing, leading root cause investigations, & structured problem solving using CAPA's.
- Experience working with customers and work well with cross-functional teams is a plus
The Quality Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Richmond, IL is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Medical Device Reporting