To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merced, CA
- CareStaff Partners
- Phone: 844-876-5501
- Phone:: 954-900-1588
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
OT - Occupational Therapy - Skilled Nursing (SNF)
CareStaff Partners • Merced, CA
Posted 2 months ago
CareStaff Partners is seeking a Occupational Therapist (OT) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in Merced, CA.
- Specialty: OT - Occupational Therapist
- Pay: $42-44 Gross Hourly Blended Rate
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Shift: Days
- Contract Length: 13 Weeks
- Licensure/Certification Required: California Occupational Therapist (OT) License
- Experience Required/Preferred: Prior Long Term Care Experience Preferred
As a Licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) You Will:
- OTR will review patients’ medical history, ask the patients questions, and observe them doing tasks
- Evaluate a patient’s condition and needs
- Develop a treatment plan for patients, identifying specific goals and the types of activities that will be used to help the patient work toward those goals
- Help people with various disabilities perform different tasks, such as teaching a stroke victim how to get dressed
- Demonstrate exercises—for example, stretching the joints for arthritis relief—that can help relieve pain in people with chronic conditions
- Evaluate a patient’s home or workplace and, based on the patient’s health needs, identify potential improvements, such as labeling kitchen cabinets for an older person with poor memory
- Educate a patient’s family and employer about how to accommodate and care for the patient
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses