Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
* Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
* Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
* Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
* Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
* Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
* Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
* Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
* Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Understanding of security environment across multiple disciplines for applications;
* Developing an execution strategy to protect the IT assets of the firm from external threats;
* Understanding of products and service offerings in the application development area that analyze potential security weaknesses or vulnerabilities in application code;
* Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting technical and financial data to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, internal staff and management;
* Understanding of vulnerabilities and sources of threats, results of risk assessments, and current security state to translate these into complete threat and vulnerability management solutions, and,
* Leading, developing and maintaining processes to enhance organizational effectiveness.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success contributing to new intellectual capital through deep knowledge in all areas related to Application Security including:
* Leading Application Security Services and providing direction to direct and lead virtual teams;
* Developing and strengthening relationships outside the functional team, focusing on understanding the needs of those who depend on the team's services and those who deliver services on which the team depends; and,
* Understanding in engagement management and reporting including project planning, budgeting and tracking engagement progress.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
January 6, 2023
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PricewaterhouseCoopers ITServices (US) LLC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PricewaterhouseCoopers ITServices (US) LLC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado,Compensation range:$131,000-$205,000 plus may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus. Actual compensation within that range will be dependent upon the individual's skills, experience and qualifications.
We offer a comprehensive, flexible and competitive benefits program. It provides access to programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs of our employees and their families. We offer medical, vision and dental coverage, and health savings accounts;mental health support, family and caregiver support , time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, vacation and family and personal sick time; and a retirement savings plan with Roth features.
- Application Security
- Financial Data Analysis
- Financial Management
- Forward Thinking