To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Support Analyst (New York Innovation Hub)
Accenture • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
Provide administrative support to the New York Innovation Hub as well as the Northeast Geographic Services Regional Lead. Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals while working in a team environment. Serve as the primary administrative support for the New York Innovation Hub and help support the operations of the office. Following are the key responsibilities of the role:
Provide local, on-site administrative support as appropriate and where needed, including concierge support.
Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations
Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information
Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by Accenture.
Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail.
Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution.
- Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations
Provide secondary on-site administrative support for all visiting MD’s working out of the New York Innovation Hub.
Arrange and coordinate meetings/events/conferences at the Innovation Hub in New York, in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable.
Handle routine and non-routine logistics, including but not limited to catering and other administrative support.
Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees.
Provide calendaring and reporting support for all meetings/events/conferences at the Innovation Hub in New York
- Handle routine and non-routine logistics, including but not limited to catering and other administrative support.
Establish relationships with internal (cross-functional) groups to ensure consistent delivery of service and resolve all escalations related to meetings or events appropriately.
Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive.
Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences.
Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports.)
Keep current and be knowledgeable on Accenture’s tools and technology. Educate executives on new and existing technology / processes in order to support Accenture’s overall strategy.
Develop relationships with executives’ clients and their Executive Support Associates.
Coordinate travel arrangements, based on understanding of executive’s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
Review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify/take action required where appropriate
Manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed.
Provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives’ representative to independently handle calls.
Maintain contact and email distribution lists.
- Overtime may be required periodically
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years Executive Support/Administrative or professional work experience or Bachelor’s Degree
- College degree preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- High level of professionalism with a good executive presence—demonstrated poise, calm under fire
- Proactive business partner—demonstrated customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- High level of energy and love of work and business—genuine interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our business
- Self-starter—demonstrated ability to work independently and assume greater responsibilities over time
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills—independently overcomes roadblocks
- Collaborative with high EQ—able to engage a diverse set of stakeholders, understand different viewpoints, build long-term relationships and create collaborate team environment
- Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
- Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
- Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.