To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sparks, NV
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mgr, Plant Human Resources
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Sparks, NV
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Employee Type:Full time
Job Type:Human Resources General
Job Posting Title:Mgr, Plant Human Resources
The Human Resources Manager reports to the Senior Director, Human Resources and is responsible for overseeing the HR functions at our site in Sparks, Nevada. This position serves as a front-line operational support and internal business partner for the Sparks manufacturing site, which includes both manufacturing operations and administration. The Human Resources Manager will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: full-cycle recruitment for both hourly and salaried staff, onboarding, workforce planning, talent development, change management, employee relations, performance management, health and safety, compensation, employment law and compliance, and HR reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a key member of the Plant Leadership Team (PLT), provide sound advice and coaching to department managers on all HR related areas that impact the plant
- Provides advice to front line leadership team on employee relations issues, including attendance management, conflict management and the progressive discipline process
- Builds effective relationships with operational departments to understand their business goals and to proactively identify and implement solutions that align with organizational strategies
- Manages multiple requisitions concurrently and takes accountability for recruitment delivery targets
- Leads talent management programs, including performance review cycle tracking, individual development plans, and succession planning
- Coordinates and facilitates on-boarding programs
- Identifies opportunities to optimize business processes in Workday to create efficiencies for the HR team
- Participates in plant staff meetings to ensure an integrated business partnership and strong link with strategy and the direction of the business
- Leverages system generated reports to conduct regular audits and provide relevant reports to the Plant Manager and Senior Director of Human Resources
- Ability to critically analyze HR data for the purpose of identifying trends and preparing HR plans (i.e. performance management tracking, vacancy reports, HR scorecard, retention rates, etc.)
- Participates in various HR projects as required
- Accessible to all production shifts
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy and maintains discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive employee data
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Must have a desire to walk the shop floor
- Curiosity and drive to learn the key factors that drive our success in safely delivering quality product at a competitive cost
- Experience and aptitude with HRIS, preferably with Workday
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Thorough knowledge of full-cycle recruitment process
- Strong customer service, relationship building, problem solving and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of current trends and issues in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or business related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in Human Resources
- Manufacturing experience required, food industry experience preferred
- Familiar with a 24/7 operational environment
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.