Are you an experienced Lead Medical Receptionist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Lead Medical Receptionist Responsibilities:
Checking in/checking out, completing prior authorization and benefits checks, entering patient demographic info, data entry and other administrative functions as directed
Lead Medical Receptionist Requirements:
- Must have at least 5 years of medical office experience
- Experience in a “Senior” capacity – this can be loose. Looking for someone who has been training other employees, assisting with coverage while their direct sup is OO, providing ongoing assistance to the leadership team, etc
- Must have HS Diploma or GED
- Must have valid DL
- Must have Insurance knowledge – verifications, authorizations
- This is imperative and the candidate needs to have in-depth experience with calling payers to verify insurance coverage and obtain prior authorizations on specific billing codes. They will not accept someone who was access payer websites only, after the authorization has already been approved.
- EMR Experience (Nextgen highly preferred)
- Must have great customer service skills - must be outgoing, upbeat, and personable!
Hours for this Lead Medical Receptionist Position:
Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Advantages of this Lead Medical Receptionist position:
- Competitive salary $16-$22, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Medical Front Office Admin Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.