SAP Business Analyst
Customer Facing Systems
Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC is a manufacturer of heavy-duty, zero-emissions hydrogen fuel cell stacks and engines for mobility applications. With facilities located in the U.S. and Europe, Nuvera provides clean, safe, and efficient products designed to meet the rigorous needs of industrial vehicles and other transportation markets.
Nuvera is a subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Group, Inc., which designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names. Hyster-Yale Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY). Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. and its subsidiaries, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, employ approximately 7,600 people worldwide.
We are seeking an SAP Business Analyst
to join our team. This position will serve as a business analyst that will be responsible for analyzing and managing configuration and functional needs of the SAP system. The candidate will need to understand business problems and opportunities in the context of requirements and recommend solutions. Specific competencies in areas of SAP Finance, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing Management, and Supply Chain are required.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Required Job Qualifications (unless otherwise noted):
- Successfully manage SAP ERP Environments daily operations, new requests, defect reports, enhancement requests
- Effective advancements and optimizations of new and existing functionality for continuous improvements
- SAP ERP reporting and other business systems
- Facilitate User Acceptance testing
- Fulfill audit requests as required
- Associates Degree minimum, Bachelor's degree MIS, Computer Science, and/or Business Administration preferred.
Previous Work Experience
- Two years professional experience with SAP ERP as a consultant or key user
Special Skills, Experience and Abilities
- SAP ERP Competencies
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Project Management and Business Management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to work and communicate effectively
Physical requirements/Work environment
- Full Time - 40 hours per week - Does require some on-site work but can work remote part of the time.
- Up to 10% travel may be required for this position.
Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Nuvera participates in e-Verify.
Nuvera US Billerica, MA
129 Concord Road Building 1
Relocation Assistance Available
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Business Administration
- Computer Sciences
- Management Information Systems
- Warehouse Inventory Management