* High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
* Some college coursework is desired.
* Minimum of six months driving and warehouse operations experience.
* Possess a valid driver's license and safe driving record.
* Must obtain the Commercial Driver´s License (CDL). (This document is required to drive trucks or other types of vehicles carrying hazardous materials or oversize loads with a weight over 26,001 pounds.)
* Must qualify for Corporate insurance programs, including vehicle insurance.
* Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Possess comprehensive knowledge of replacement parts for the aftermarket collision repair industry.
* Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with the Company's warehouse and delivery methods, techniques and procedures.
* Possess the ability to perform basic math calculations, interpret road maps, effectively communicate on an interpersonal verbal basis and proficiently use telephones.
* Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
* Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
* This position requires sitting, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, climbing and ascending/descending stairs.
* Requires sitting for relatively long periods of time, while driving.
* It also requires frequent bending, climbing, movement, and may require lifting of up to 100 pounds during physical loading/unloading of trucks and when stocking products.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment.
* The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat.
* The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
* Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights.
* Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional in climate driving conditions.
* Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.