To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Malvern, PA 19355
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ACE Home Delivery Regional Manager
Amerigas • Malvern, PA
Posted 16 days ago
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
The Regional Manager will be responsible for all aspect of day-to-day operations including, but not limited to, managing day to day delivery operations, customer account management, personnel management, fleet management, inventory management, compliance to DOT regulations and industry safety protocols. The Regional Manager is also responsible for forecasting and planning for seasonality and growth as it pertains to inventory, fleet and employees/contractors.
- Relentless focus on pleasing the customer
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ready to solve any problem that comes up
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all deliveries for day are completed
- Inventory management / communicating with supply plants
- Manage hourly driver staff
- Oversee local recruiting, interviewing and hiring
- Account management of commercial accounts
- Managing and tracking efficiency in all aspects of the operation
- Manage fleet maintenance for company owned vehicles
- Managing independent contractor drivers
- Manages the training of new hires and new contract drivers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills and proficient in MS Word, MS Excel
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- A high level of drive and self-motivation
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Excelent people manager, leads by example and motivates others in collaborative fashion with commitment to get the job done
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years of management in operations, warehousing or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of propane industry a plus
- Experience with delivery businesses a plus
- Associates Degree required, college degree preferred
Ability to work weekends as needed.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.