Homestead Hills, Winston-Salem's premier Retirement Community is now accepting applications for FT/PT CNA's. Currently offering $500 sign on bonus. Consistent scheduling to plan your life. Must be NC CNA certified and available to work every other weekend.
Join our team and receive numerous benefits like:
- Flexible PTO Options – Increase Your Base Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off Program for Full-Time and Part-Time positions
- 90 Day Guaranteed Pay Increase for CNA positions
- Daily Pay – get your pay today or tomorrow
- 401(k) with company match for Full-Time and Part-Time positions
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance
If you have completed your CNA certification within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Education Investment Scholarship Program worth up to $2,500.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position preferred (new grads also welcome)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Shift Differentials Available
Automated External Defibrillator