Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
Consumer Reviewer Administrator (CRA)
Drive better research outcomes for our clients as a Consumer Reviewer Administrator (CRA) at GDIT. Here, your work will impact many as you deliver lay reviewer services where they are needed most. Own this opportunity to advance not just medical research, but also your personal career growth.
HOW COMSUMER REVIEWER ADMINISTRATOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
* The CRA works with various program teams to define the consumer (patient) populations needed, identifies appropriate civilian, military and/or veteran advocacy and support organizations.
* The CRA develops relationships with these organizations to recruit consumer reviewers and educates these organizations on the research program.
* The CRA recruits, interviews, evaluates, and selects individuals for service on a bio medical peer review panel; supports these individuals in their service throughout the scientific peer review process; and presents training on duties of the consumer reviewer.
* The CRA is matrixed across several programs and provides day to day contact with the client and other stakeholders.
* The CRA will manage a consumer caseload and is expected to meet annual recruitment metrics for each program they are assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
* Education: Bachelor's degree with Master's degree in progress or completed Master's degree in a health related or direct patient care field
* Required Experience: 2-4 years of experience working with volunteers and/or patients/ patient advocates is required. Experience in community outreach/marketing/business development in health care helpful.
* Required Technical Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft Suite
* Required Skills and Abilities:
* We are looking for a professional who is experienced in both writing and public speaking.
* Strong organizational, time management, program planning, and people management skills.
* Preferred Skills: Military experience helpful, nursing, counseling or public health applicants encouraged to apply.
* Location: Remote, CRA's are required to attend weekly/monthly/as required client meetings in Frederick, MD. Travel within the US requiring overnight stays to attend panel reviews as scheduled (10% of the time).
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
* Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
* 401K with company match
* Comprehensive health and wellness packages
* Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
* Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
* Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
* Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
USA MD Frederick
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Business Development
- Health Care