To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Umatilla, FL 32784
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMHNP
The Recovery Village Umatilla • Umatilla, FL
Posted 5 days ago
The Recovery Village is a Residential Treatment Center for those overcoming substance abuse histories and co-occurring behavioral health issues. We are located in beautiful, central Florida, just north of Orlando. When The Recovery Village was built, it was on a site chose for its unparalleled beauty and tranquility.
The PMHNP provides advanced psychiatric nursing services to patients in treatment, under the supervision of a licensed Physician.
- Maintain timely, complete, accurate, and legible medical records for all patients evaluated and treated.
- Actively participate and recommend care/treatment in the daily Flash and treatment team meetings.
- Participate (when asked) in the Peer to Peer Function at the facility.
Learn more about us by visiting our website!
- Master's Degree in Nursing from an accredited Psychiatric/Mental Health training program.
- Minimum one year of clinical experience.
- ANCC Board Certification in a Psychiatric/Mental Health specialty or subspecialty.
- Licensed in the State of Florida as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP).
- Must hold active and unrestricted DEA privileges.
- Must hold, or be willing to obtain, XDEA (suboxone waiver) privileges.
We offer great benefits including 401(k), generous paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more!
The Recovery Village is part of Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO.
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.