Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience – from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for providing basic, first line, technical support of IT related products and services for our customers, field technicians, and field reps.
- Initiate, handle, and resolve phone calls, emails, voicemail, chat, web forms, and in person requests from our customers, field technicians, and field reps regarding IT support issues. Escalate issues when applicable.
- Provide at least a basic level of installation, setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting support services among a wide range of IT related products.
- Provide professional communication, both written and verbal.
- Document all service request information into internal database systems according to stringent guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in company meetings and trainings.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
Must have at least a basic technical knowledge of a broad range of IT related products. Specialization and advanced knowledge of some specific IT products are typical. Must have an excellent understanding of the job and apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks. Must apply acquired knowledge of procedures and external regulations.
Typically, 3 or more years of related experience.
General education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training. Accredited, IT related certifications are typical. Accredited, IT related bachelor’s or associate degree is preferred.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented and the ability to work with complex issues
- Ability to plan and arranges activities
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage conflict
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Establish productive working relationships with all levels within the organization
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Basic level of technical knowledge and skills with installation, setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting support services of IT related products including but not limited to:
- Hardware for desktops, laptops, and tablets
- Hardware for small business servers
- Microsoft’s currently supported Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Small business switches, routers, firewalls, and access points
- Peripherals, printers, scanners, displays, and interface devices
- Small business data backup systems, software, and media
- Business productivity software, email, web browsing, security software
- Miscellaneous devices, cabling, memory, storage, add-on components
- Domain, user accounts, software accounts
- Network connectivity and wireless access issues
- Update and patch deployment, virus removal, malicious software removal
- Healthcare related digital technologies, devices, and software preferred
- Strong reading, writing, and typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with handling multiple phone calls and emails daily.
- Strong customer service skills and experience.
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Get evenings and weekends off!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Complex Problem Solving
Installations (Computer Systems)