RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Comply with all Department of Transportation regulations.
- Perform and document pre-trip inspection (i.e. tires, oil, fuel, lights, breaks, hoses, etc.).
- Assist with loading and unloading trailer as necessary.
- Ensure secure load before movement.
- Maintain proper documentation (i.e. equipment, time, trips, weight, etc.).
- Clean and wash truck as necessary.
- Report truck and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Comply with all DOT safety rules and regulations, all company policies, and local, state, and federal policies, laws, and regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Class A CDL with 2-year verifiable satisfactory driving record and without an automatic transmission restriction.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation, State, and Federal Laws.
- Ability to read and write legibly.
- Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivate.
- Sound work ethic, honesty, and moral character.
- Basic math functions and skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Follow Department of Transportation, State and Federal laws, and company safety policies and programs.
- Wear assigned Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, if applicable.
- Work in an outside environment (including inclement weather) daily.
- Sit and drive for up to 10 hours and climb in and out of truck cab throughout shift.
- Lift up to 75 lbs.
- Work around raw, live animal odors.
- Work in a noisy environment (>85 decibels) and moving equipment.
- Work nights, weekends, holidays, and long shifts.
Case Farms is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Case Farms participates in the E-Verify system and uses tools made available by the federal government to confirm employment eligibility of all team members. Persons offered employment are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process.
- Automatic Transmission
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Federal Laws
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Math Functions