Our client is currently seeking a CVS Minute Clinic - RN
[What days & hours will the person work in this position? List training hours, if different. (38 hours)3 working days, every other weekend, M-F 10 hrs Sat 8 hrs Sun 7 hrs. hours are based on location.
Position Summary :The MinuteClinic RN will be conducting the Poiny of Care testing for Covid-19 and enter the information into EPIC (the electronic medical records system)]
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19
• Patient registration in EPIC EMR and insurance verification
• Point of care test specimen collection/processing
• Notify patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
• Maintain infection control and lab processing requirements.
• Screen patients in a fast-paced environment.
• Assist with greeting patients, taking vital, completes accurate patient documentation
• Supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Current, active, and unrestricted State RN licensure required
• Minimum of 1 year recent clinical experience required.
• Recent EMR experience required, EPIC experience preferred
• Displays ability to function independently and can work cooperatively with other as part of a team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CVS Minute Clinic - RN
Electronic Medical Record