AK Steel Corporation, a recognized industry leader in providing high quality flat-rolled steels to the automotive, appliance, manufacturing and other markets, is seeking Electronic Repair Technicians to join us at our Middletown, Ohio, operation. AK Steel is a leader in employee safety, quality, and productivity.
- Working rotating shift work in a 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- Technicians would be responsible for preventive & reactive maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration of automation system equipment.
- Equipment involved includes PLC's, AC & DC motor controls, relay logic, as well as the calibration and maintenance of various instrumentation devices for pressure, temperature, flow, level, position, speed, etc. that are all part of the equipment operation and process feedback systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ideal candidates would have an Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or other related field. Military training in electronics-related fields can also be considered for the position.
- Work rotating shifts, week-ends, and overtime as required
- Have a demonstrated commitment to safety and quality
- Have the ability to read, understand and follow safety information, operating instructions, and procedure manuals
- Have the ability to read, understand and follow blueprints, schematics, drawings, work instructions and procedure manuals
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status. The following links provide information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: URL blocked - click to apply & URL blocked - click to apply. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.