To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ramsey County, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Security Guard
Securitas USA • Ramsey County, MN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Professional-Corporate Security Guards Needed!
Looking to expand and grow your resume in the security industry?
Advance your career by joining the team at SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES. We value vigilance and integrity and take pride in protecting our clients and our community. Join us today and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible.
We are seeking several high quality, extremely friendly individuals to fill corporate security guard positions in areas near you. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor and work etiquette and have at least 1 year of previous security or military experience.
Current openings are located in Downtown Minneapolis with starting pay wages of $15.00/hr
Current openings for 1st & 3rd Shift Friday - Tuesday
Why JOIN Our Team?
Securitas has competitive benefits and can offer you a job opportunity like no other. Let Securitas be your road to success as you build your resume with us! Only YOU control your FUTURE!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- Experience in physical security, military service, law enforcement or a related field is NOT required but greatly desired.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Valid Driver License- required for some sites/locations
Why wait? Continue the growth of YOUR future by joining our TEAM today!!!