Financial Analyst II
Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. ("HYG"), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for a qualified FINANCIAL ANALYST II
at our global headquarters located in Cleveland, Ohio. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
An HYG FINANCIAL ANALYST II
is responsible for the review and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated global results. Support the planning and forecasting of corporate and subsidiary results, including the Global IT group. Assist in the preparation of presentations to the board of directors. Provide support for capital planning and forecasting and the Project Allocation Request ("PAR") preparation and review process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and full year consolidated Explanation of Change ("EOC") with sufficient analysis to assist in the preparation of presentations that are delivered to HYG's board of directors.
- Review PARS to ensure they are complete, with appropriate documentation and analysis, prior to final finance review by Lead Capital Analyst.
- Support the preparation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts for subsidiary and Corporate's cost center P&L's, including providing training and assistance to corporate cost center managers.
- Provide planning and other support to the IT group, including preparing & issuing monthly reports.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 5-7 years of experience in accounting and finance.
- Experience in a global manufacturing environment, SAP and HFM preferred.
Skills and abilities required:
- Strong understanding and application of basic accounting principles and financial statement preparation and analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient user of computer systems, including Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Sharepoint, HFM and SAP.
- Analytical skills and familiarity with ROI and discounted cash flow.
- Recommend improvements in processes and systems to help us become more streamlined and efficient.
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of finance and non-finance employees, senior management and executive management.
HYG US Cleveland, OH
5875 Landerbrook Drive Suite 300
Relocation Assistance Available
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Verbal Communication