At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things with a humanistic approach!
We realize our company's achievements are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. Different perspectives are valued to foster excellence across our organization, with the objective to make diversity a foundation on which we operate. We are proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic self to the workplace.
Here's the Gist:
- Enjoy doing things that people say can't be done? Innovation is at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental leave.
- Looking for community? Several ways to get involved, from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
As an OneStream developer, you will create planning applications and reporting solutions which support user requirements for forecasting, business performance management, and other financial analytics.The Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Translate client business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver solutions from the design stage through application development and reporting delivery
- Manage business rules, data sources, dashboards, transformation rules, cube views, and workflows
- Train and support users to ensure successful, highly leveraged implementations for solutions delivered
- 3 years hands-on experience as a developer of OneStream XF solutions, and 6+ years working with financial systems, including developing and implementing planning applications
- 3 years coding in VB.NET programming language
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting or Finance
- Direct experience with systems integrations, design, configuration, and reporting development
- Previous experience working with Hyperion and developing business rules a plus
- Strong work ethic, effective communication skills, and motivated to drive change in a dynamic environment
This role may require additional job responsibilities and project assignments as designated by management.
To put it legally - Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer:
We recruit, train, employ, compensate and promote regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other protected status as required by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Business Performance Management
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis