To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Jonathan Greeley
- Phone: 415-733-7530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Randstad USA • Palo Alto, CA
Posted 1 month ago
$1B Technology Company in Silicon Valley is seeking an energetic Senior Accountant with a positive attitude. This position will support general accounting functions including reconciliations, month end close, treasury duties, accounts payable and forecasting. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
location: Palo Alto, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Monitor daily cash balances of various bank accounts in multiple currencies. Ensure all transactions are accurately recorded and accounted for through preparation of journal entries or various sub-ledgers.
- Work with FP&A Director, Cash Management to perform short-term cash forecasting (daily / weekly) and coordinate weekly cash funding requirements with Corporate Treasury.
- Includes inflows from various sources
- Includes outflows
- Includes CapX, Op costs, etc.
- Ensuring completeness
- Generate weekly payment of invoices via check in conjunction with Accounts Payable for appropriate internal control requirements
- Review and approve domestic / international wires and ACH transfers
- Monitor Pass-through costs
- Complete and distribute daily cash notifications
- Produce and input various journal entries
- Perform a variety of routine accounting duties such as gathering and compiling accounting data for financial statements and other reports.
- Prepare various deliverables to support the preparation of the financial statements and/or quarterly reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and minimize inefficiencies
- Has demonstrated attention to detail and good-record-keeping skills
- Ability to maintain good rapport with vendors, consultants and employees
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of relevant Accounting experience.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to multitask.
- Should have the ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from supervisor to accomplish duties.
- Experience working in medium or large ERP systems preferred (not required)
For immediate and confidential consideration, contact me at email@example.com.
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.