To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tacoma, WA 98402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Manager - Tacoma Dome
Aramark • Tacoma, WA
Posted 1 month ago
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Manage the client relationship at the location, while providing hands on execution management of operations.
- Developing new concepts to increase existing revenue sources for public foods/concessions, premium service and catering outlets.
- Partner with the District Manager to plan and execute business development strategy for growth.
- Plan, direct and control multiple services (i.e., food service plus an additional services; merchandise, event planning, facilities, etc) to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs.
- Interact successfully with the client management team
- Recruitment and development of new and existing managers
- Interact daily with the client and client's customers and/or employees.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 10 year's relevant experience is required.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role.
- Ability to taste and smell food to determine quality and palatability. Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands. P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.