Please send resumes to Kevin Reed at Email blocked - click to apply if you are interested in these roles.
• Utilizing technical expertise; Creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
• Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
• Resolves complex technical design issues.
• Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
• Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
• Analyzes and influences technical, system, and/or user requirements.
• Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability.
• Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
• Creates system documentation/play book(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
• Typically serves as a resource to the business.
• Develops accurate estimates on work packages and ensures the accuracy of estimates developed by less experienced internal and third party team members.
• Analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced internal and third party team members to execute.
• Acts as a technical resource throughout the development life cycle.
• May also actively contribute to the technical and soft skills development of team members.
• Assists team leads and management with delegation of technical work packages to cross functional and third party team members for execution through the full development life cycle.
• Keeps management appropriately informed of progress and issues.
• Coordinates system application transition from development teams to maintenance and production teams, and/or constructs and implements necessary controls to assure system/application traceability.
• Bachelor's degree, or 4+ years of equivalent work experience in IT
• AND, 6 or more years of software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding within specific I/T discipline(s)/technology(s)
• Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
• 4+ years of experience with public cloud providers including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google GCP.
• 1+ years of experience with risk detection & remediation, automated configuration & control tools like Redlock and Turbot.
• 1+ years of infrastructure templating tools Terraform and Cloud formation
• Specific knowledge with Amazon AWS including:
• 3+ years of Identity Access Management such as Security IAM, Networking, VPC Design
• Resilient, scalable & secure application architectures leveraging IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services
• Sensitive data management in the cloud including data protection & security with AWS Macie
• Container based development and administration
• CI/CD Tooling
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Vpc)
Infrastructure As A Service (Iaa S)
Platform As A Services
Software As A Services