Requisition ID: 17189
Posting Locations: Skyland
URL blocked - click to apply
Part Time Warehouse Associate I (Order Builder – Forklift)
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Warehouse Associate!
Things you should know about working as a Warehouse Associate:
This is a part-time position responsible for building orders and other warehouse duties.
What would success look like?
• “Build” pallets/orders as needed/directed to support successful order fulfillment.
• use appropriate material handling equipment to move product and materials from/to designated locations to support activities in an efficient and safe manner.
• Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse.
• Work accurately to control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at acceptable level.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality.
• Understand the safety culture and strives for 100% compliance concerning safety observations.
• Perform miscellaneous activities as directed to support the efficient operation of a warehouse in a dynamic environment.
• Must be interested and able to work a part-time schedule.
• Excellent safety record.
• Ability to lift 50 LB’s in a fast-paced environment.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Self -motivated, enthusiastic, positive and maintain a high degree of integrity.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.