Robert Half is currently looking for an experienced Systems Administrator with a thorough knowledge of networking and load-balancing to join a Real Estate Property/Facilities Mgt organization. This role could be perfect for you if you are a proficient problem solver with a strong sense of ownership. This long-term contract / temporary to full-time Systems Administrator position is a chance to grow your skills in Columbus, Ohio. Send your application today!
- Ensure servers, load-balancers, and data storage are maintained across different locations
- Aid in planning service capacity, forecasting demand, evaluating software performance, and tuning systems
- Enhance large-scale distributed systems by advising on and building new designs, architectures, standards and methods
- Experienced in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- Solid grasp of clustered and virtual storage solutions
- Cisco Networking experience highly preferred
- Foundational knowledge in Hyper-V
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server OS
- General familiarity with Mitel
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 experience
- Adeptness in Microsoft Windows Server
- Practical knowledge of SonicWall
- Earlier work involving Cisco CCNA
- VMware experience desired
- Vmware Technologies experience
- Vmware Infrastructure experience
- Background working with CCNA Technologies
- Knowledge of high bandwidth HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- Network operating systems knowledge - as well as knowledge of programming or scripting language - is highly valued
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Systems Administrator
for more information.