To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3811 Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Processor - Finance
George Washington Medical Faculty Associates • Arlington, VA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for timely payment of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
• Review payment requests and invoices submitted by departments
• Enter invoices, returns, credit memos, manual checks into Accounts Payables module of general ledger system
• Interact with internal departments and vendors to resolve questions/issues
• Create payables and check batches within the system
• Reconcile statements and research outstanding balances with vendors
• Maintain vendor files in a neat and organized manner
• Other duties as required
Requirements The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education Associates degree or equivalent working experience Experience Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field. At least two years experience in a high volume AP position.