We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with our industry-leading client in San Francisco.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Work across teams to document previous implementations and complex requirements
- Design highly available and maintainable solutions to complex data transformation problems
- Utilize Viso/Excel/Access/SQL/VBA to model and prototype potential solutions
- Identify, track, test, and report on bugs and perform regression testing
- Use Excel and SQL to provide quick and effective data analysis
- Provide weekly status and progress updates to stakeholders
- Facilitate project meetings and agendas
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- At least 7 years of experience as a BA with advanced knowledge of financial modeling
- At least 7 years of experience with Excel, VBA, SQL, PowerPoint, and Visio or equivalent
- Solid understanding of modern best practices, methods, and SDLC
- Experience with MatLab, R, or equivalent languages
- Clear and effective communication and interpersonal skills
Keywords: BA, Business Analyst, Visio, SQL, Python, SDLC, SME
Job ID: 319960
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a URL blocked - click to apply!
Microsoft Power Point