To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aberdeen, MD 21001
- Janine Sears
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Property Management Specialist
Cherokee Nation Businesses • Aberdeen, MD
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Property Management Specialist - Abderdeen Proving Ground, MD (ID # 14717)
** This position requires an active SECRET clearance **
CN3S provides personalized professional and support services to ensure our clients' success. Whether your program requires mission, IT, environmental or medical support, CN3S offers the best solutions to finish your job on time and within budget. CN3S has proven expertise in navigating the competitive and tribal 8(a) acquisition environments. This gives our clients more control over project scopes and budgets, streamlines the procurement process and alleviates acquisition delays.
We are looking for a Property Management Specialist to provide asset management support services to the Communication-Electronics Command (CECOM) Software Engineering Center (SEC). SEC provides the software expertise needed to support command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) as well as logistics, business and enterprise systems in the modern digital environment.
• Maintain property records, and performs property inventory and property management functions.
• Manage operations of a supply facility to include stock level maintenance, and logistics planning.
• Manage commercial credit card accounts, material requisition process and budgets.
• Manage repair and relocation of office equipment and furniture.
• Provide inputs to local property management policies/procedures.
• Provide administrative support to executive level government leadership, such as: managing calendars, answering phone calls, taking messages/notes, manage spreadsheets, etc.
• Must be GCSS-ARMY Certified
• Associates Degree in business or related field is highly desired.
• Knowledge of Army supply/property management policies and procedures is required.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience
• Must have an active SECRET facility clearance
Apply online at www.cherokee-cms.com
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf